Not every job provides the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s top professionals on landscape-changing projects whilst enjoying one of New Zealand’s most outstanding lifestyle environments. Ticking the boxes? Read on …
Cheal is a highly diverse, multi-disciplinary consultancy offering Engineering, Surveying and Planning expertise to a national client base. With six offices throughout the central North Island and 79 years in the industry, we know our land and we know what it takes to deliver exceptional outcomes to our clients.
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Planner to join our Ohakune team. You will be able to work completely autonomously but will enjoy the benefit of the wider Planning team across Cheal's offices.
We would like to hear from candidates who can display the following attributes:
- A Degree in Environmental Planning or similar
- At least 6 years’ experience within the New Zealand planning environment
- Solid experience within the regional council consenting space a real bonus
- The ability to effectively manage clients and projects
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Cheal provides a highly supportive team culture, flexibility and a strong focus on continuing professional development. If you are interested in becoming a part of it, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants must be New Zealand or equivalent (recognised by NZQA) qualified with the right to work in New Zealand. Full, clean driving licence essential.