Cheal is a professional services consultancy with a reputation for excellence and we are looking for someone fabulous to be our front-line welcoming party with that little bit extra.
We are serious about Admin and seek a high-performing yet warm-hearted individual who can provide ...
- An exceptional phone manner and the ability to build relationships
- Proven administration skills (a similar consultancy profession would be ideal)
- Solid working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Exceptional English language skills, both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to prioritise a demanding and busy schedule
- A willingness to embrace change with a positive attitude
- Aptitude to work independently, reliably and with flexibility.
Cheal has been providing professional services as Engineers, Surveyors and Resource Management Planners since 1940. With offices in Rotorua, Hamilton, Taupo, Napier, Taumarunui and Ohakune we are a high-performing organisation that is committed to the quality of our product, health and safety and equal employment opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will thrive on working with a team of professionals and will enjoy a high level of support from the wider Cheal Administration team.
This role is full-time however an element of flexibility will be considered for the right person.
A full, clean driving licence is required.