Key opportunity for a long-term association and potential for shareholding with this top-level consultancy. That, plus exciting Civil projects and all while working for an organisation that puts its employees first and continually invests in technology.
We are seeking a New Zealand Chartered Civil Engineer to join our Hamilton team. This position is suited to someone with a wide range of experience in the field of land development, who has the desire and capability to grow an Engineering team whilst playing a key role in the wider Engineering division across several Cheal offices.
If you have considered leaving the larger centres for a better career/lifestyle balance, Cheal is an organisation that provides both. Located in the heart of the Central Hamilton, our Hamilton office is part of a network of 6 branches throughout the central North Island, each providing services across Engineering, Surveying and Planning. We provide a challenging work environment coupled with a diverse team of professionals that is welcoming to all.
If you can display the following skills, we would love to hear from you:
- Must be Chartered in New Zealand with a current practising certificate issued by Engineering NZ
- 5+ years' experience within the New Zealand Civil Engineering infrastructure environment, including earthworks, roading, sewerage, water supply and stormwater projects in both residential and commercial fields.
- Proven experience in job procurement and pricing
- Exceptional client management skills
- A drive to grow and develop people and business
The Cheal culture is one of teamwork, empowerment and exceptional communication. Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate how they fit this description.
Applicants must be New Zealand Chartered (CPEng). Full, clean driving licence essential as this position will require regular travel.