A great part-time permanent role with scope to grow for someone with energy, enthusiasm and a high level of professionalism. We are seeking an Executive Assistant to our Regional Manager who will play a key part in managing this busy professional office and its team.
We are serious about Admin and seek a high-performing individual who can provide ...
- Exceptional communication abilities across all levels
- Proven administration and secretarial skills (a similar consultancy profession would be ideal)
- A working knowledge of the Employment Relations Act and Health & Safety at Work Act.
- Extensive knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Knowledge of accounts receivable/payable
- Keen eye for detail and the production of professional documents
- Ability to prioritise a demanding and busy schedule
- Adaptability to embracing change positively
- Aptitude to work independently, reliably and with flexibility
Cheal has been providing professional services as Engineers, Surveyors and Resource Management Planners since 1940. With offices in Rotorua, Hamilton, Taupo, Napier, Taumarunui and Ohakune we are a high-performing organisation that is committed to the quality of our product, health and safety and equal employment opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will thrive on working with a team of professionals and will enjoy a high level of support from the wider Cheal Administration team.
This role is currently part time with hours to be confirmed, however, as the branch meets our growth strategy there will be potential to re-evaluate hours accordingly.